Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tim O'Brien Biography

I couldn't help but do more research on the man himself. He seemed like such an interesting character both in his book as well as in the way it was written. My research was difficult. I could not find any real literary source on him after spending a whole day in the library. So these are the sites I eventually went to:

"Tim O'Brien (author)." Wikipedia. Web. .

"Biography of Tim O'Brien." n. pag. Web. 17 Jul 2011. .

"Rising Star Tim O'Brien." n. pag. Web. 17 Jul 2011. .


"Biography of Tim O'Brien (1946-)." n. pag. Web. 17 Jul 2011. .


All of these gave me great detail on his life (past and current). He really is an interesting man, and his style of writing is right up my alley. I love reality with a fictional twist (which does have a genre itself interesting enough).





The above picture was taken when the author was in Vietnam.

2 comments:

  1. Christina,
    I felt the same way when I read about Mr. O'brien. He is truly an interesting man! I too found it more interesting that he included a litte information from his own life in his work. In your post I would have liked to see more of what you felt you had learned from those soucres, but I did check them out and i feel that you have a lot of good information to go on for your paper. Good luck and thanks for posting!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete